Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mike with VS. commentator Bob Roll (if you watch any cycling you will know who this is...he makes me laugh when I watch the Tour de France.)
Mike and I met some of our Chico friends in Sacramento on Sat. Feb 14, 2009 (yes it was Valentine's Day.) We were able to enjoy the Prologue for The Tour of California. I had so much fun watching Mike drooling over beautiful bikes and his favorite riders (and you thought I was going to say beautiful women:).) It was truly an amazing feeling and so incredible to be there watching the "big boys" of cycling...even if it was super cold!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hooray! You posted pictures! I am so proud of you and miss you too!

Emma Jo said...

How fun to find you guys (through Laurie!) Now I have to go back and back and back and look/read everything!! Hello!